One of the most valuable benefits Culligan offers our customers is expertise. Water is our business. It has been our sole focus here in mid Missouri since 1943.
Our customers have come to rely on us for honest, accurate answers to all of their water needs. We honor this trust with a commitment to the continuing education of all of our sales, service, production and installation personnel. We ensure that each of them has an in-depth understanding of the latest treatment technology and how to apply it to provide our customers with the most effective and economic solutions available to address their unique water needs.
Our commitment to excellence starts with our people:
- Initial training of our water professionals through Culligan International provides a solid foundation for growth – from sales and service to support, we know water.
- We provide on-going education through Culligan, the Water Quality Association, the International Bottled Water Association and other water treatment related organizations.
- Scheduled weekly meetings in each key department ensure every team member is up to date on the latest treatment techniques, service updates and technical bulletins.
- Our management team has earned their positions through merit promotions – they have learned the water industry from the ground up.
Why do customers trust Culligan of Mid Missouri?
- Locally owned and operated with more than 70 years of experience in water treatment
- Leaders in the field of training and professional accountability
- Federal, state & local certification
- We meet & exceed all FDA, IBWA & WQA regulations
- Better Business Bureau member and recipient of the Better Business Bureau’s highest honor – The Torch Award
If you have questions or just want to learn more about the water in your life, Culligan of Mid Missouri is the best place to start. Contact us for a no obligation WATER ANALYSIS and water usage profile, click the link above or call 800-648-7638 or locally 573-874-6147 and put the water experts to work for you today.