Experience the difference Culligan Water can make. Check out the benefits of using the ClearLink PRO alongside our water filtration system.
Benefits of ClearLink PRO:
- Use your existing faucet, eliminating the need to drill a hole
- Wireless technology allows you to place the ClearLink PRO button virtually anywhere
- Integrated filter life indicator takes the guesswork out of when to replace filters
- Water quality monitor ensures you have the best quality water at all times
- Filtered water can be added to any room with a sink
Filtered Water from Your Current Faucet
ClearLink PRO is a first-to-market wireless control system that allows you to get Culligan filtered water from your main faucet. Until now, installing our RO system required a dedicated faucet which meant drilling a hole or losing a soap dispenser. Now you can use your existing faucet to wash vegetables with your sprayer, fill pots for cooking, or simply enjoy a glass of filtered water.
ClearLink PRO Features:
- Filter life gauge ensures your system is producing the best quality water
- LED backlight display shows when filtered water is flowing
- On-trend design in multiple finishes to compliment today’s kitchen decor
- The alert indicator illuminates when the filters, RO membrane or batteries need to be replaced
How Does it Work?
ClearLink PR0™ utilizes wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water at the touch of a button.
The ClearLink PR0™ control box is installed on the main water line and connected to the Culligan water filter. For filtered water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds you have RO water at the main faucet.
When you’re done, simply turn off the water and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water ensuring you do not waste filtered water.
Our Commitment to You
At Culligan, we are committed to providing the highest quality products. Our units are tested to the highest standard and use parts that are corrosion-resistant. Culligan also offers the most experienced, professional service. Since 1936, you can count on Culligan’s tradition of innovation and service in the water treatment industry. A trained technician will install and program your home system. Your Culligan dealer is easy to work with and can provide salt delivery, filter and media changes. Rentals and financing are also available.
Are you interested in the ClearLink PRO? Contact us today to learn more about how you can get one in your home!