The Mid-Missouri Water Experts
One of the most valuable benefits Culligan offers our customers is expertise. Water is our business. It has been our sole focus here in mid Missouri since 1943.
Our customers have come to rely on us for honest, accurate answers to all of their water needs. We honor this trust with a commitment to the continuing education of all of our sales, service, production and installation personnel. We ensure that each of them has an in-depth understanding of the latest treatment technology and how to apply it to provide our customers with the most effective and economic solutions available to address their unique water needs.
Culligan of Mid Missouri will intentionally work within our community to foster a business environment that exhibits honesty, integrity and accountability. We will follow our belief that within the definition of character is the secret of success in life and business.
By consciously practicing these principles our Corporation will positively impact the families who work for us, our neighbors and the greater community.
You could give your people Culligan Water.
Our commitment to excellence starts with our people:
- Initial training of our water professionals through Culligan International provides a solid foundation for growth – from sales and service to support, we know water.
- We provide on-going education through Culligan, the Water Quality Association, the International Bottled Water Association and other water treatment related organizations.
- Scheduled weekly meetings in each key department ensure every team member is up to date on the latest treatment techniques, service updates and technical bulletins.
- Our management team has earned their positions through merit promotions – they have learned the water industry from the ground up.
Why do customers trust Culligan of Mid Missouri?
- Locally owned and operated with more than 80 years of experience in water treatment
- Leaders in the field of training and professional accountability
- Federal, state & local certification
- We meet & exceed all FDA, IBWA & WQA regulations
- Better Business Bureau member and recipient of the Better Business Bureau’s highest honor – The Torch Award
Ultimately, Culligan of Mid-Missouri is committed to the community. During emergencies we provide bottled water to hospitals, nursing homes and schools. We donate our time and products to charities and organizations such as The American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, The Humane Society, Miss Missouri Pageant and numerous school and community events. We advertise on television, radio, the internet, and social media. We are also active in area shows and festivals, providing free bottled water and a firsthand experience of our company and products. We offer full benefits to our employees including healthcare and matching 401k. Each team member receives bottled water and softening equipment for their home, many of whom have been with the company for more than 10 years.
If you have questions or just want to learn more about the water in your life, Culligan of Mid Missouri is the best place to start. Contact us to get started.